From hosted PBX to SIP trunking, BGP peering to DSL, software integration to custom software development, ECG provides full service technical network expertise when you need it.
- Multi-Site and International enterprises
- Analyze existing Telecom needs and Network Infrastructure
- Integrate with local PSTN carriers and VoIP Providers
- Choose the best Hosted PBX or SIP Trunking Provider
- Custom Call Routing for High-Volume Call Centers, including Customer Caller-ID Selection
- Accommodate existing rules, regulations, and security practices
- Integrate with legacy TDM and Analog platforms in use
- Support for Emergency Call Boxes
- Implementation support for critical Medical Clinic and Hospital Environments
- HIPAA Compliant Security
- Certified Minority-Owned, Small Business Government Services Division ECG Global Services (ECGGS.com)
- Support in Security-Sensitive Mission-Critical Installations
- Deploy Networks compatible with HIPAA and NIST 800-58 standards
- Migration from Legacy TDM to VoIP
- Experience with Reporting and Accounting requirements of US Federal Government contracts
The US Deparment of Justice trusts ECG to manage a major VoIP upgrade.
Los Alamos National Labs trusts ECG to design and deploy a voice network for its secured facility.
Competitive Local Exchange Carriers (CLECs)
- Experience integrating & troubleshooting SS7/TDM and VoIP Platforms
- Experience since 1996 deploying CLECs
- Experience with FCC Regulations and Filing Requirements
- Experience allocating codes and approvals with Telcordia BRRDS and Neustar
Nsight, based in Green Bay, Wisconsin, trusts ECG for troubleshooting and upgrades.
Independent Local Exchange Carriers (ILECs)
- Drastic Cost reductions made possibly by deploying VoIP Switching
- Migrations from DMS & similar legacy platforms to Metaswitch
- Expand services beyond POTS and ISDN PRI
- Best practices deploying Hosted PBX and SIP Trunking, efficiently, on a large scale
CenturyLink trusts ECG to train its technical sales force.
Internet Service Providers (ISPs)
- We resolve Routing and Switching challenges
- Deep performance analysis and efficiency improvement
- Designs to generate revenue through Quality of Service Engineering
- Deep background with Juniper and Cisco
Earthlink Business trusts ECG to support a rapid turnup of a new product.
Internet Telephony Service Providers (ITSPs)
- We help you deliver business grade services Over The Top (OTT) other ISPs
- Navigate regulations and rules, including CALEA and HIPAA
- Packet voice products with other services to integrate deeply into enterprise networks
Stage 2 Networks trusts ECG to design and maintain its critical ISP and VoIP network.
VoIP Corporation trusts ECG for ongoing technical monitoring, configuration, and augmentation.
- Support for IMS and Pre-IMS VoIP Platforms
- Support for VoIP OTT with VoLTE
Verizon Wireless trusts ECG to help deploy its VoIP Core network.
Inmarsat trusts ECG to design a robust VoIP network for satellite phones.
AT&T Engineering trusts ECG for operational support and emergency restoration.
Level3 trusts ECG to train its staff on Session Border Controllers.