Warning! You are viewing an older version of Alpaca Guides. View the latest
Last Updated: 9/5/2016
The ECG team is pleased to announce the release version 4.2.0 of ManageEZ.
This version includes support for the R20sp1 and R21sp1 versions of the BroadWorks API.
- Randomization of Passwords and Passcodes now displays the generated values.
- Delete Voicemail User button has been enabled when using the Voicemail feature.
- Additional logging information is displayed when generating a Voicemail user.
- Fixed issue with Voicemail service not setting Group Calling Line ID number.
- Fixed issue with randomizing email passwords for Voicemail only users.
- Integrated deployment through Spring Boot to ease installation process.
- Support for the Alpaca 4.0+ library with improved speed and stability.
- Installation is now completely stand alone without need for an existing Java EE server.
- Server implementation is now based in Spring.
- Busy Lamp Field database is now populated on the fly.
- Server side updates occur at periodic intervals rather than using websocket through Atmosphere.
- Fixed issue with in memory databases not being cleaned correctly.