Warning! You are viewing an older version of Alpaca Guides. View the latest
Last Updated: 07/24/2018
The ECG team is pleased to announce the release version 6.3.3 of Alpaca.
This version includes support for the R20sp1 and R21sp1 versions of the BroadWorks API.
The complete list of changes is at the bottom of this page.
- Released July 24, 2018
- Fixed bug that could cause a failed User Migration to report as successful.
- Fixed bug that could cause a migration to fail due to mis handling of a Number Activation error.
- Fixed bug that could cause a User deletion to fail if any phone numbers were assigned.
- Fixed bug where the NCOS requirement was not being checked correctly for User and User Collection Migrations.
- Released July 20, 2018
- Cluster nicknames can now include spaces.
- Speed improvements to Group and Personal mail server credential retrieval.
- Added Service Provider Migration Requirement check for Routing Profile.
- Added Group Migration and Group to Enterprise Migration Requirement check for External Authentication.
- Added User Migration NCOS Migration Requirement.
- Fixed bug that could cause a BroadWorks server to become unreachable due to a login failure.
- Fixed issue with retrieving integer values from echos that could cause a null pointer.
- Fixed issue with audit log administrator matching multiple admins in the database.
- Fixed issues with Alpaca start/stop script not correctly killing the process.
- Fixed Device Migration issue that caused a failure if the device type was legacy HTTP.
- Search Index state is now correctly updated upon a task failure.
- Fixed migration bug that could cause a ConcurrentModificationException.
- All TimesTen queries are now closed immediately after use.
- Fixed bug that could cause Alpaca to use the wrong metadata file during import.
- Fixed bug that could cause a null pointer during Group To Enterprise Migration if a Group has no Users.
- Fixed bug that could cause a socket to BroadWorks to close before a migration finished.
- Released June 27, 2018
- The BroadWorks Server or Nickname field on the registration page is now case insensitive.
- Updated Alpaca to allow the configuration of the file size upload limit for exports. This allows the upload size to be increased to allow large exports to be uploaded to Alpaca.
- Fixed issue with imports not extracting into the correct file store directory.
- Exports will attempt to continue to execute after an error occurs. This allows any errors which occurred to be addressed prior to attempting the export again.
- Audit log raw content is now visible even if there is no data in the body of the request.
- Audit log polling will no longer cause alerts to be sent or appear in the audit log history.
- Fixed issue with PID not being written on certain systems.
- Export tasks will now report when completed.
- Released June 20, 2018.
- Added a Busy Lamp Field index to reduce the time required to complete user migration and export tasks for Enterprises, Service Providers, and Groups with a large number of users.
- Added support for importing Users, Groups, Service Providers, and Enterprises.
- Added support for exporting Users, Groups, Service Providers, and Enterprises.
- Backups created by the export tool or during migration/deletion now include a metadata file to indicate the BroadWorks objects contained within the backup.
- New encumbrance checks prevent User Deletion when the user has the Group Calling Line ID assigned as their DN.
- BroadWorks platforms with patch ap357768 active do not support migration, import, or export features due to BroadWorks Authentication changes implemented by patch ap357768.
- Updated OCI requests whose format has changed due to differences implemented by new BroadWorks patches.
- Added validation for the user limit value during a Group Add.
- Added encumbrance check for User Migration and User Collection Migration to validate that Busy Lamp Field monitoring settings can be accurately moved.
- Task log files are now stored in the Alpaca file store rather than in the tasks collection in the database.
- Updated the label for the "Username" field in the Cluster Update modal to "Cluster Nickname".
- Fixed issue with task completion percentage showing more than 100% in some cases.
- Fixed issue with queued tasks prematurely opening a socket to BroadWorks prior to being runnable.
- Fixed issue with numbers not being activated during a migration if the SystemNumberActivation is configured with User Activation Enabled.
- Fixed issue with the task log entries not being appended to/available in the downloadable log.
- Fixed issue with the progress bar not updating properly for requirement checks.
- Fixed issue with High Volume Cluster Alert and High Volume Admin Alert not being generated until passing the threshold. It now will send alert upon hitting the threshold precisely.
- Fixed issue with the import of the Default Collaborate Bridge caused when the Bridge ID cannot be renamed due to BroadWorks incompatibility.
- Fixed issue with Enterprise Call Processing settings being applied to the System Level.
- Fixed issue with column ordering for User Call Forwarding Selective Criteria Table and Meet-Me Conference tables.
- Fixed issue with Reports being generated with an additional '.' before the file extension, which caused the report download link to result in a 404 file not found error.
- Fixed issue with BroadWorks cluster validation reporting a cluster is in an unknown state when the cluster connection was properly working.
- Fixed issue with handling of device files in a different root directory than standard.