Warning! You are viewing an older version of Alpaca Guides. View the latest
Last Updated: 02/22/2021 The ECG team is pleased to announce the release version 8.1.1 of Alpaca.
This version includes support for the R22 version of the BroadWorks API.
- Released 02/22/2021
- Added Host Id display to the BroadWorks cluster display.
- Added a button to re-poll and update a Clusters host ids from BroadWorks.
- [AL-2394] - Fixed a bug that prevented Admins from editing Cluster with names less than 5 characters.
- [AL-2395] - Fixed pagination on the Alpaca Users table.
- Fixed bug in User Replace Task that could cause a validation error and prevent the task from completing successfully.
- Released 02/5/2021
- Fixed issue with Alpaca Remote handling 0 byte BroadWorks log files.
- Fixed issues with Alpaca Users with login type User, accessing User Services that are not accessible by Users in BroadWorks.
- Updated the Alpaca File management system to contain a managed and unmanaged section for automated cleanup.
- Alpaca no longer logs modified passwords or passcodes.
- User interface updates for read only settings.
- Group Add wizard now has more options to configure for a new Group.
- User Add wizard now has more options to configure for a new User.
- Added support for Group Admin Logins.
- Added support for managing Group level services and settings:
- Acct/Auth Codes - Administration
- Acct/Auth Codes - Codes Management
- Activate Numbers
- Advice of Charge
- Agent Default Settings
- Agent Theshold Profiles
- Agent Unavailable Codes
- Assign Domains
- Assign Enterprise Trunk Number Prefixes
- Assign Enterprise Trunk Number Ranges
- Assign Group Services
- Assign Network Classes of Service
- Assign Numbers
- Assign Office Zones
- Assign Route Point External Systems
- Auto Attendant
- Call Centers
- Call Disposition Codes
- Call Park
- Call Pickup
- Call Processing Policies
- Call Recording Platform
- Collaborate Bridges
- Communication Barring - Profiles
- Communication Barring Authorization Codes
- Device Configuration
- Dial Plan Policy
- Dialable Caller ID
- Enterprise Trunk
- Exchange Integration
- Existing User Services
- Group Night Forwarding
- Group Paging
- Group Paging Targets Capacity
- Group Web Policies
- Hunt Group
- Incoming Calling Plan
- Instant Group Call
- Integrated IM&P
- Intercept Group
- Meet-Me Conference Bridges
- Meet-Me Conference Ports
- Mobile Subscriber Directory Numbers
- Music/Video On Hold
- New User Services Template
- Outgoing Calling Plan
- Outgoing Digit Plan
- Outgoing Pinhole Digit Plan
- Passcode Rules
- Password Rules
- Pre-Alerting Announcement
- Preferred Carrier Group
- Routing Policy Settings
- Routing Profile
- Session Admission Control Capacity
- Session Admission Control Group
- Third-Party Voice Mail Support
- Transfer Numbers
- Trunk Group
- Trunking Call Capacity
- Virtual On-Net Users
- Voice Messaging
- Voice Portal
- Voice XML
- Added Bulk User Import at the Group level.