Warning! You are viewing an older version of Alpaca Guides. View the latest
Last Updated: 06/01/2022 The ECG team is pleased to announce the release version 9.1.5 of Alpaca.
This version includes support for the R22, R23, and R24 versions of the BroadWorks API.
- Released 06/01/2022
- Fixed issue that could cause a BroadWorks connection to be closed while a BLF Bootstrap Task is running.
- Cluster status widgets are now ordered alphabetically.
- Released 05/04/2022
- CVE-2022-22947 - Upgraded Spring Cloud Gateway dependency to version 3.0.7.
- Released 04/14/2022
- [AL-2851][Bulk Provisioning] - Added Extension length validator for bulk provisioning.
- Dropped support for CentOs 7 operating system. It is now recommended to use Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 or CentOs 8 Stream.
- [Bulk Provisioning] - Fixed issue with the mailServerPassword field that could cause a password to not be correctly generated when the field was left blank in the spreadsheet.
- [BulkUserDelete] - Fixed issue where a user could be left out of the deletion process if they were using the System default domain.
- [AL-2971] - Fixed possible null pointer in Post Search Index Action due to null taskId.
- [SSO][Email] - Fixed issue that could cause an Alpaca email to fail due to SSO Alpaca Users not being assigned a langKey on creation.
- [AL-2790] - Fixed issue that caused Trunk Groups that were deleted in BroadWorks to still appear in Alpaca.
- [Permissions] - Fixed issue that caused the Basic Call Logs table to not abide by role permissions.
- [BLF Bootstrap] - Fixed issue that caused the BLF Cache Reset to run on every startup.
- [TrunkGroups] - Fixed issue that caused Trunk Groups to not immediately appear when created in Alpaca.
- [TrunkGroups] - Fixed issue that caused Trunk Groups to not immediately disappear when deleted in Alpaca.
- Released 03/25/2022
- [AL-2824] - Added Group level Administrators panel.
- [AL-2273] - Added Service Provider level Device Configuration panel.
- [Bulk DN Add] - Added a Bulk DN Add Wizard at the Group and Service Provider levels.
- [AL-2853] - Added Group Bulk Calling Plan Authorization Code Add Wizard at the Group level.
- [AL-2757] - Re-enabled the admin Metrics page with the option to select which Alpaca Server to see metrics for.
- [BroadWorks Sync] - Multi-threaded the logic that process Groups so that more than one Group can be processed at a time.
- [BLFAlert] - The BLF Cache connection alert now has its own configuration and is not tied to the BroadWorks Connection Alert config. Lowered default severity to LOW.
- [AL-2854] - Delete tasks now have an option to bypass archiving the data, if configured in the Alpaca configuration file.
- [AL-2861][BLF Cache Bootstrap] - The BLF Cache Boostrap now appears as a task. Improvements were made so that the full task does not run on each restart.
- Improvements related to Number Inventory logic during audit log processing.
- Added additional database index on the Alerts collection.
- Fixed possible BroadWorks disconnection in long-running (non-task) endpoints, including encumbrance and requirement checks.
- Fixed issue that caused device tag sets to not be set correctly during various migration types.
- [BulkProvisioning] - Fixed issue with the voicePortalPasscode field that could cause a passcode to not be correctly generated when the field was left blank in the spreadsheet.
- [UI][Alpaca User Password] - Fixed issue with the password form being marked as invalid after pressing the "Submit" button.
- [Registration] - Fixed issue that could cause a registration email to not be sent.
- [AL-2823] - Fixed issue that could cause a browser login prompt to appear (instead of the Alpaca login prompt) if a session becomes invalid.
- Fixed issue that could cause Profile Server access to be marked as un-reachable due to invalid path parsing.
- [BroadWorks Sync] - Fixed issue that could cause entities deleted from BroadWorks to still appear in Alpaca in some rare cases.
- [Bulk User Delete] - Various fixes and improvements.
- [HA] - Fixed bug that could cause multiple of a single server to be discovered.
- [HA] - Fixed issue that could cause the unique id of the server to change on startup.
- [UI][Nav Tabs] - Fixed issue that could cause a nav tab to have a double underline on hove.
- Fixed issue that could cause a blank error message to appear when an error occurs during Bulk Provisioning upload.
- Improvements when querying large datasets from the database.
- [BroadWorks Sync] - During a BroadWorks Sync, Search Index Re-population, or Search Index Process Resync Queue Task, entities no longer in BroadWorks, will be removed from Alpaca.
- [PostSearchIndexAction] - Fixed issue that could cause certain events not to fire when processing audit logs.
- Released 03/01/2022
- Added a "Resolve Tags" option to the Custom Tag Status Report.
- Fixed issue that could cause startup tasks to not run correctly.
- [NumberManagementPlugin] - Optimized validator for plugin to only fire a single DN get request versus one per spreadsheet row.
- Released 02/18/2022
- Added R24 support
- Added STIR/SHAKEN panels at Group and Service Provider level.
- Added PBX Integration panel at User level.
- Added Hotline configuration to User Addresses and User SCA panels.
- Added XSI Policy Profile panel at User, Group, and Service Provider level.
- Added concept of Task Difficulty.
- Added Custom Tag Status report.
- Added Alpaca User Account Lockout functionality.
- Added Group Access Device delete function.
- Added Group Announcements panel.
- Added Number Inventory download on the Number Inventory tables.
- Added Alpaca Password Configuration.
- [TaskTable] - Added release and task status filters.
- Added Alpaca User Creation task.
- Added support for configuring the following User Services during Bulk Provisioning: Anonymous Call Rejection, Call Forwarding Always, Call Forwarding Busy, Call Forwarding No Answer, Call Forwarding Not Reachable, Calling Line ID Blocking Override, Calling Line ID Delivery Blocking, Calling Name Delivery, Calling Name Retrieval, Calling Number Delivery, Call Transfer, Call Waiting, Charge Number, External Calling Line ID Delivery, Internal Calling Line ID Delivery, Selective Call Rejection, Speed Dial 8, Speed Dial 100.
- Added support for provisioning Hunt Groups during Bulk Provisioning.
- Added centralized configuration support for managing server configurations.
- Improved handling of OS out of storage errors.
- Improved handling of a dropped TimesTen connection.
EnterpriseTrunkNamecolumns to the UserDetailReport.
- Improved the Task Cleanup process.
- [AL-2806] - Updated UserRegistrationsReport output to include the number of registrations found.
- [AL-2799] - Updated the default AlpacaStore to be /var/alpaca/store.
- Alpaca Admins can now change the passwords of other Alpaca Users.
- Alpaca Admins can now change BroadWorks Credentials for other Alpaca Users.
- Added password strength bar to new password fields.
- Added support for MinIO as an alternative to Amazon S3.
- A task will now automatically start if no other tasks are in the queue.
- Alpaca Remote is no longer coupled to Alpaca meaning that the Alpaca Remote will no longer need to be updated with every Alpaca update, but only when there is a Remote Update. Alpaca Remote's version has been changed to Alpaca Remote 2.0.
- [AL-2775] - Added User Migration Requirement for Digit Strings and Pinhole Digit Strings.
- [Plugins] - Added Enable Cisco Soft Client plugin.
- [AL-2789] - Updated the Welcome text on the login to be configurable using the header text configuration.
- [AL-2859][TrunkingPlugin] - Added validator to verify the number of Bursting Calls set is less than what is configured at the Group level. Added various validators to validate that the value in the cell is the expected type (string, boolean, integer, etc).
- Fixed issue that could prevent adding credentials to a user.
- Fixed issue that could prevent adding a new cluster.
- Fixed issue that could prevent the task page from loading.
- Fixed various permission issues for Provisioning Admins.
- [AL-2833] - Fixed issue that could cause an SSO user to no longer be able to log in after performing a User Replace that involved the Alpaca User.
- Fixed issue that caused Remote Services and Remote Clients to not be removed from the database when deleting a Cluster.
- [Tag Compressor] - Fixed issues that prevented sorting and paging that tags table.
- [UserSharedCallAppearancePanel] - Fixed issue with endpoints table not updating correctly when deleting the last entry.
- Fixed issue that prevented Provisioning Admins from seeing devices at the Group level.
- Fixed issue that caused the device Tag Set panel to display even if the feature was not activated (or running a required BW version).
- [GroupPagingTargetsPanel] - Fixed issue that prevented the panel from opening if the targets table was empty.
- [GroupAccessDeviceAddTask][AL-2816] - Fixed issue that prevented the provided credentials from being set on the device.
- [GroupDepartmentsPanel] - Fixed issue that caused Enterprise departments to appear in the Group department list (for Groups in an Enterprise).
- [GroupMusicOnHold] - Fixed issue that prevented the Group Music On Hold settings panel from loading if the Group did not have any departments.
- [LicenseGraph] - Fixed issue that could cause data to not be used if the available amount of a license was less than 0.
- Fixed issue that caused new Trunk Groups to now show up in Alpaca.
- [UserMigration] - Fixed issue with IM&P Id domain.
- Fixed issue that could cause deleted Provisioning admins to still appear in the Admin table.
- Fixed places where a File stream could be left open.
- Fixed places where a BroadWorks connection could potentially never be closed (until Alpaca shutdown).