Last Updated: 09/21/2020
The ECG team is pleased to announce the release version 3.4.1 of Call Reporter.
This version is a minor release that includes bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed issue with the "Include un-answered calls" checkbox not functioning properly.
- Update interface to allow better customization and branding.
- Guide tweaks.
- Improved the ability to print report summaries from the mainview.
- Updated CDRProcessor dependency.
- Guide tweaks.
- A BulkUserAdd tool has been added for easily adding Call Reporter users.
- Call Reporter now supports multiple clusters from a single instance.
- Call Reporter now supports external branding.
- Call Reporter's installation has been modified to by RPM based.
- Fixed issues with large query sets by streaming results rather than loading results into memory.
- Fixed bug that caused results to be incorrect if using both terminating and originating filters.
- Reworded "CDR File Date Range Start" to "Call Range Start".
- Added seconds to the start and end tine output for calls in reports.
- Changed Call Records Report heading "Duration Minutes" to "Duration Seconds" to match the output.
- Updated download code to support downloading from Internet Explorer 9+.
- Traffic Study - Fixed error with report output putting international data in the intra-carrier section.
- Traffic Study - NPA matching is now occurring against the normalized number.
- Traffic Study - Lookup of intra-Carrier calls is more lenient. Previously it was exactly matching the provided string.
- Table headers have been adjusted for readability.
- Group level admins will not receive an error upon logging in.
- Fixed error that caused table rows to disappear when clicked.
- Users now have the ability to export a summary of calls and minutes as a .csv file.
- A User's previous query is retained between uses.
- A new table that shows total calls for the queried entity.
- Added Help Button in the search table.
- Added Traffic Study tool. See Traffic Study.
- Report tables now appear as separate collapsible tables.
- All tables can now be sorted by their columns.
- Tables now have multiple pages to improve readability.
- Upon deletion of self, CallReporter is redirected to the login screen.