On-Site VoIP Expertise
ECG has long experience providing expert, on-site technical resources. Our Technical Staff brings in-depth technical knowledge.
Extensive Education & Training
When ECG supports your Engineering and Operations Team, you can depend on:
- BS and MS Technical Education from a US University
- 3+ Years VoIP Training, Design, and Network Operations Experience
- Experience supporting VoIP Carriers around the world
- Metaswitch Network Design, Operations, Provisioning, and Testing Experience
- BroadSoft BroadWorks Architecture, Operations, Training, Maintenance, and Provisioning Experience
- Acme Packet OS-C 3800/4250/4500/9000 Network Design, Configuration, Maintenance Experience
- Cisco, Juniper, and other IP Network Routing & Switching Experience including HSRP, OSPF, BGP
- Software Development Experience in Java, Perl, PHP, C#, Objective C
Verizon Wireless Dallas, Texas / New Jersey
ECG was retained by Verizon Wireless for a long-term on-site engagement to assist with design, configuration, deployment, and project management of a major VoIP deployment. ECG's expertise paved the way for on-time deployment by clarifying vendor responsibilities and technical design options.
Required Expertise: BroadSoft BroadWorks, Sun Microsystems, Unix, Project Management
VOLO Orlando, Florida
VOLO used ECG for Session Border Controller Network Design, Installation, Troubleshooting, and Training. ECG's Technical Staff worked on-site to ensure rapid turn-up and deployment of the SBC systems in use.
Required Expertise: SIP, Acme Packet OS-C, Training, Cisco Switching
Bresnan Communications Billings, Montana
ECG provided long-term on-site expertise to make the Bresnan VoIP platform deployment a success. ECG assisted with provisioning, testing, and deployment design. The Bresnan System uses MGCP with a MetaSwitch Platform to provide lifeline POTS service to customers accessed via Hybrid Fiber-Coax (HFC) infrastructure.
Required Expertise: Metaswitch, PSTN TDM/SS7, Technical Documentation, Telecom Testing Techniques
CT Communications Concord, North Carolina
CTC (now Windstream) used ECG services to provide on-site network analysis and diagnostics. ECG helped CTC to identify possible design issues and software limitations in CPE. ECG worked directly with Metaswitch staff to provide system expertise and analysis.
Required Expertise: Metaswitch, SIP/RTP, MGCP, Telecom Testing Techniques