Training Cybersecurity Current Threats for Telecom and Service Providers
Current, up-to-date information threats affecting Service Provider Networks.
Get current, up-to-date information threats affecting Voice Service Providers, Internet Service Providers, and Data Center Operators. We use Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) from the US organizations NSA, FBI, CISA/DHS, along with data from British, European, and Australian sources along with ECG's hands-on experience in defense and remediation. This course is regularly updated to help you detect and defend service provider networks. Appropriate for Technical Leadership, plus Engineers and Technicians. Graded Exams, Certificate Provided. 1 class sessions / 2 PDH.
- Maintain your situational awareness for cybersecurity in your Service Provider Network: Get up-to-date knowledge of the ongoing risks and threats
- Solutions: Learn about the current remedies deployed against these threats
- Understand distinct threats against Service Provider, Data Center, and Telecom Networks
- Prepare to educate others in your Service Provider network about the specific cybersecurity profile your network encounters
Content varies based on ongoing and updated intelligence, but this content may be included.
- Malware & Ransomware
- Distributed Denial of Service
- Data Theft / Breaches
- Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)
- Signature-Based Malware Detection
- Security Information & Event Management SIEM
- Encryption - at rest, in transit
- DDoS Mitigation Services
How to stay up-to-date on risks
- FBI Infragard
Completion of ECGT2600 or knowledge of the fundamentals of Cybersecurity for Service Providers