Training Oracle SBC - Acme Packet
The Oracle Acme Packet Platform is enormously complex and powerful, and a key device for security and reliability in Voice and Video networks. This course shows you how to harness that power for SIP Peering, Trunking, and Access/Registration (HNT).
Live Online Course
Live Online Course
On-Demand Video Course
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand key security threats, and build secure, robust configurations.
- Understand critical objects like local-policy, sip-interface, and realm
- Choose the best configuration model for SIP trunks and SIP registration support
- Build complete SIP trunking and registration configurations
- Test configurations with a VoIP Server (such as Cisco BroadWorks, Metaswitch CFS, Genband Kandy, NetSapiens) and SIP endpoints (Softphones)
- Use packet captures to troubleshoot configuration problems
- Protect against security threats, and build secure, robust configurations.
- Apply SIP Header Manipulation Rules to peering
- Analyze statistics available through ACLI
Understand how the SBC Works. How and when does the SBC forward packets? How is a route chosen? Learn how the numerous configuration elements work together to create successful SBC services.
Designing Peering and Access Registration. Understand the key design approaches for SIP Peering, including IP-based peering, port-number peering, registration, and domain-based routing.
Plan the SIP Peering & Registration. Choose IP addresses, port numbers, and appropriate configuration objects for effective SIP peering. Build the Configuration. Understand the Acme Packet Oracle SBC Command Line Interface (ACLI) to build and configure SIP peerings. Get hands-on experience with lab Acme Packet Oracle SBC equipment in a safe, supported environment.
Troubleshoot SIP Peering & Registration. How do you understand what’s happening when it breaks? Read logs on lab Acme Packet Oracle SBC equipment, and packet captures on Core UCaaS / VoIP systems.
“Oracle” and “Acme Packet” are trademarks of Oracle, Inc., Redwood Shores, California.
Course ResourcesLog in for Course Resources
- Acme Packet Oracle SBC Net-Net SD
- Acme Packet