Training Carrier & Enterprise: Voice & Video Security Updates & Strategy
VoIP networks are subject to attacks that were impossible on SS7 networks. We cover the key attacks and failure conditions. We show how un-protected networks are subject to attackers can interrupt service, steal confidentiality (such as recording phone calls), steal service, overload the system, retrieve customer data, etc. We include US Federal government requirements for Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI). And we show how to defend your network against VoIP network attacks.
Protect and expand Voice & Video Collaboration, defending against the latest emerging threats.
ECG works in dozens of Voice and Video networks every month in the public and private sector. We know how critical reliable voice and video collaboration are, and we work daily against the relentless attacks on these platforms. In this training, ECG presents the foundations for Voice and Video security, along with the latest emerging threats and analysis on available products. Private and public Q&A will allow you to get pertinent answers from leading Security engineers and researchers.
- ECG’s analysis of current, ongoing threats and trends
- Overview of top threat categories
- Methods for protecting voice networks using recommended tools and software
- Intrusion Detection Systems appropriate for voice and video collaboration
- Firewall and Routing policies
- Applying encryption for private communications
- Device/Endpoint Management security strategies
- Sherwin Crown, MS Computer Forensics, ECG SMTS and VP
- Mark Lindsey, MS Computer Science, ECG SMTS and VP
- James Puckett, BS, ECG AMTS
Join the waiting list for this course
We will contact you when we schedule a live online training.
Thanks, your message has been sent.