Expert Services for Your Critical Infrastructure Needs
We’ll supplement your voice service provider engineering team’s knowledge with our experience and expertise in unified communications.Contact Us Today!
Compliance Engineering Services for Voice Service Providers
Your focus is on maintaining your organization’s networks – often across locations – and you may not have time to keep up with compliance regulations.
As long as you handle personal information, engineers have to protect it. ECG is here to provide the supplemental expertise you need to maintain compliance while still completing critical projects on time. We’ll advise you on the following and more:
- STIR/SHAKEN: Working with an expert like ECG can help you speed up your implementation of a robocall mitigation program as well as secure any technologies needed to demonstrate that you are in compliance with STIR/SHAKEN.
- E911: Failure to comply with E911 requirements could result in fines of up to $10,000. We’ll ensure you follow regulations and avoid the risk of penalties.
- Call Recording: Bad call-recording policies can lead to damaging court settlements. Our experts will help ensure you’re compliant with all privacy regulations.
- Call Routing: We’ll help you avoid serious penalties associated with failure to route calls following FCC policies or follow rural call completion regulations.
Staff Augmentation for Voice Service Providers
Sometimes it can feel like even though you have expertise, you can never get the project done fast enough. Add to that the need to keep up with frequent software releases, the evolution of the cloud, and new laws, and you’ve got an overwhelming job. ECG can augment your existing staff with our team of engineering experts to provide these services and more:
Rely on our expertise to help you achieve the network performance requirements you desire while meeting QoS standards.
Not all installations are straightforward. We’ll support your staff in the install of even the most complex infrastructure.
No system is set-it-and-forget-it. Allow ECG’s experts to ensure yours stay patched, updated, and adequately maintained.
We’ll handle data center migration and can manage moving voice workloads to new servers.
Click here to see a comprehensive list.
- Juniper Networks MX Routing & EX Switching
- Juniper Networks SRX Firewalls
- Cisco Routing & Switching
- Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Cisco BroadWorks
- Softswitch: Metaswitch. Taqua, Alcatel Lucent Telica
- Voice Devices: Poly (Polycom), Yealink, Adtran, Cisco
- Telephony call control and soft clients: Counterpath Bria, Cisco UC-One,
- Enterprise Session Border Controllers (SBC): Ribbon Edgewater EdgeMarc, AudioCodes, Oracle eBSC, ShoreTel SIParator
- Service Provider Session Border Controllers (SBC): Oracle Session Director, Metaswitch Perimeta, Sansay VSXi
- Oracle Communications Operations Monitor
- STIR/SHAKEN with Neustar Certified Caller
- Linux: Red Hat, CentOS, Oracle
- Virtualization: VMWare ESXi, vSphere, vCenter; Linux KVM, Oracle VirtualBox
- Public Cloud: Amazon AWS
- TLS / SSL ProxyLoad Balancers and Advanced Certificate Management and Load Balancing Technologies: F5 BigIP LTM
- Cisco Webex for BroadWorks
- Network Monitoring platforms: SolarWinds, OpenNMS, Cacti, PRTG
- SD-WAN: Juniper Networks 128T, VeloCloud
- Project experience with Ribbon SBCs (Genband, Sonus), Transnexus, Zhone/DZS, Microsoft Teams, Brocade Rout
Security is a top priority for any voice services provider in the current digitally-driven business environment. Today’s constantly evolving threat landscape and increasingly advanced cyber attacks make it difficult for even the most highly trained staff to keep up. ECG provides these and other network security services:
We’ll ensure your network is locked down against fraud and abuse in SIP access devices, core servers, and session border controllers. We’ll also help you block malware and ransomware attacks while stopping theft or disclosure of private data.
You don’t have to solve problems or make critical decisions on your own. Stay ahead of compliance changes and get to market faster.
What are you waiting for? Rely on ECG’s engineering experts for the deep unified communications expertise you need to support your team.
Why Trust ECG?
“Their expertise in voice engineering is a major reason I lean on ECG. I rely on them for their knowledge, subject matter expertise, and guidance.”
- Mark Hayes, VP of Voice Engineering, Momentum TelecomRead Case Study