Join us for live ECG webinar, or watch the recordings later.
The ECG Senior Technical Staff discuss the Most Common Cybersecurity Mistakes Made in Voice Networks.
Panelists: James Puckett, Sherwin Crown, Brian Tate, Jon Chleboun, and Mark Lindsey (host).
- Planning for your Network At Scale
- Applying Cybesecurity frameworks like NIST's
- Managing devices securely
- Managing secret keys (for certificates) and passwords securely
- Network Segmentation
- SIP Authentication
- Defense against device scanning - SIP phone configurations
- Voice call-in portal passcodes
- Expertise -- having people on your team who can fully understand the technology
- Firewall management - internet exposure
- Planning for rapid recovery - backup management and restoration
- Change management process and security
- Firewall scanning - open ports, servers exposed to the Internet
- E.164 dialing and call processing rules to defend against fraud, traffic pumping
- Operating System and Application updates
- Managing End-of-Life (EOL) devices that don't have available software updates
Alpaca 7.0 Webinar covering new features including Bulk User Provisioning
The WannaCry and NotPetya malware attacks of 2017 dealt widespread damage to the IT world in the form of weeks of downtime for many networks, slowed operations in the healthcare and logistics fields, and caused a total of $53 billion in damages in over 100 countries, as estimated by Lloyd's of London. In our Defending Voice Networks Against Malware webinar, you will learn what you need to protect yourself and your network from malware attacks like these.
Join ECG, the oldest BroadSoft and Cisco Partners, for a Webinar on what Cisco-BroadSoft means for your business. ECG VP & Engineer Mark Lindsey will provide the latest inside and provide details to improve your strategy. ECG has been an Integration partner for Cisco and BroadSoft since 2003, and we can help you through the transition.