Join us for live ECG webinars, or watch the recordings later.
Register for Upcoming Webinars
In the rush to deploy SHAKEN for legal requirements, it can be easy to focus on success modes only, where you look only at what's working instead of what's possible. This is encouraged when you are asked "When will we be compliant?" with the new laws and regulations.
How do you avoid short-circuiting the true legal requirement of SHAKEN, as well as the obligations to society to improve the trustworthiness of the telephone network? This presentation will equip you with a straightforward checklist of nine key tests that every SHAKEN deployment must pass. Voice Service Providers can use this checklist to evaluate deployments and set goals for SHAKEN operation.
- UCaaS / Hosted PBX Scenarios
- Advanced Find-Me-Follow-Me Scenarios
- Calling through IP-NNI / PSTN Termination vendors that add attestation for you
- Asymmetric Routing Scenarios
- Intra-service-provider Scenarios - when calls do not leave your own network
- SIP Trunking Scenarios
- Call Forwarding Scenarios
- Privacy and Caller ID Override Scenarios
- Analysis, Display, and Nuisance calling mitigation
Presented by Mark Lindsey, SMTS and Vice President Engineering, at ECC
Staying Informed on Cisco BroadWorks Has Never Been Easier!
BroadWorks continues to evolve under Cisco's leadership. In the US and worldwide, mobile requirements and new regulations change the requirements for carriers, from privacy to emergency calling. Voice is rapidly moving to Cloud providers, and user features continue to evolve to meet customer demand. The changes and new features in Cisco BroadWorks are built to accommodate this evolution.
ECG has been building and growing BroadWorks platforms since 2002, supporting global network growth and cybersecurity. Join the team as we unpack the changes.
Panelists: Mark Lindsey, Brian Tate, and Jon Chleboun
- News and Insight on Changes in Cisco BroadWorks
- Discussion on Webex for BroadWorks and future for UC-One and Collaborate
- Your Questions Answered! Live Q&A
- Platform, servers, and features discussed
- Calling, Devices, Mobile Apps, Network Designs, and Cybersecurity
- Engineers analyze the features and discuss experience with real-world implementations
- Info for conventional SIP and IMS implementations
Watch Past Webinars
The 2019 Communications Fraud Control Association (CFCA) voice fraud loss survey of enterprises, service providers and unified communications companies estimated that the cost of fraud was on average 1.74% of revenues, or over $28 billion. The bad guys never rest. They continually come up with ways to exploit communications platforms and drive fraudulent traffic. They can wipe out profit margins for months, or even years to come in this CCA virtual meeting.
The ECG Senior Technical Staff discuss the Most Common Cybersecurity Mistakes Made in Voice Networks.
Panelists: James Puckett, Sherwin Crown, Brian Tate, Jon Chleboun, and Mark Lindsey (host).
- Planning for your Network At Scale
- Applying Cybesecurity frameworks like NIST's
- Managing devices securely
- Managing secret keys (for certificates) and passwords securely
- Network Segmentation
- SIP Authentication
- Defense against device scanning - SIP phone configurations
- Voice call-in portal passcodes
- Expertise -- having people on your team who can fully understand the technology
- Firewall management - internet exposure
- Planning for rapid recovery - backup management and restoration
- Change management process and security
- Firewall scanning - open ports, servers exposed to the Internet
- E.164 dialing and call processing rules to defend against fraud, traffic pumping
- Operating System and Application updates
- Managing End-of-Life (EOL) devices that don't have available software updates
Alpaca 7.0 Webinar covering new features including Bulk User Provisioning
The WannaCry and NotPetya malware attacks of 2017 dealt widespread damage to the IT world in the form of weeks of downtime for many networks, slowed operations in the healthcare and logistics fields, and caused a total of $53 billion in damages in over 100 countries, as estimated by Lloyd's of London. In our Defending Voice Networks Against Malware webinar, you will learn what you need to protect yourself and your network from malware attacks like these.
Join ECG, the oldest BroadSoft and Cisco Partners, for a Webinar on what Cisco-BroadSoft means for your business. ECG VP & Engineer Mark Lindsey will provide the latest inside and provide details to improve your strategy. ECG has been an Integration partner for Cisco and BroadSoft since 2003, and we can help you through the transition.